- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml breadcrumbs (this is estimated)
- 118.29 ml chicken broth or 118.29 ml instant Oxo, diluted
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 4 slice of sliced mozzarella cheese (again estimated.you can use more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and soak in egg 5 hours or overnight.
- Dip chicken pieces into bread crumbs and fry in butter and/or oil until lightly browned.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Cover with sliced mushrooms, then sliced cheese.
- Pour chicken broth over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes covered, then another 30 minutes uncovered.