Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend gave this recipe to me and she's a great cook!
Make and share this Chicken Mozzarella recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and soak in egg 5 hours or overnight.
- Dip chicken pieces into bread crumbs and fry in butter and/or oil until lightly browned.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Cover with sliced mushrooms, then sliced cheese.
- Pour chicken broth over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes covered, then another 30 minutes uncovered.