Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 8 ounces pasta (your choice, spaghetti, penne, rotini, etc.)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chunky spaghetti sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, place each chicken breast between wax paper and roll or pound with a rolling pin to 1/4-inch thickness; coat with flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet and cook chicken over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned on one side.
- Turn and cook about 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of Mozzarella cheese; cover skillet and cook about 1 minute or until cheese is soft.
- Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce in a small saucepan.
- Pour about 1/2 cup sauce on each dinner plate and top with chicken. Toss pasta with remaining oil and place along side the chicken.