Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is really good and healthy! Serve with corkscrew noodles.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place chicken in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Mix soup, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Spoon over chicken and bake at 400*F for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Sprinkle cheese over chicken. Remove chicken. Stir sauce. Serve.