Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
A burly Burrito, a quick and easy meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- Slice chicken breast into strips toss with taco seasoning.
- Heat oil in skillet; add chicken and cook about 6 minutes until done.
- Dividing evenly, layer chicken and remaining ingredients on heated tortillas.
- Roll up.
Totally satisfied my craving for a chicken burrito! I made it healthier by using fat free ranch, mixed a little salsa in with it, added a little lettuce & used less cheese. Yummy, fast & easy-thank u for sharing!
A great combo of spicy and cool. Yum! Thanks, Barb!!
How could anything Barb Gertz made,not be a Hit!I love pepper-jack cheese,with the taco seasoning,and ranch dressing-just a superb Burrito.Thanks Barb for another great recipe.