Recipe by Laura O.
Baked boneless chicken breast with a rich creamy cheesy sauce. Slow oven cooking makes for a moist chicken breast. Use about half a bag of croutons on top - can use any flavor croutons you like.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 1⁄2 ounces croutons, butter garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray bottom of 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in dish.
- Place strips of sliced cheese on top of chicken.
- Spoon Cream of Chicken soup on top.
- Sprinkle crushed croutons on top.
- Place tiny dabs of butter on top.
- Bake for 2 hours at 250 degrees or until chicken tests done.