Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Baked boneless chicken breast with a rich creamy cheesy sauce. Slow oven cooking makes for a moist chicken breast. Use about half a bag of croutons on top - can use any flavor croutons you like.
- Spray bottom of 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in dish.
- Place strips of sliced cheese on top of chicken.
- Spoon Cream of Chicken soup on top.
- Sprinkle crushed croutons on top.
- Place tiny dabs of butter on top.
- Bake for 2 hours at 250 degrees or until chicken tests done.