Recipe by **Mandy**
This sounds like a simple way to jazz up a humble piece of chicken, can't wait to try it!
Top Review by JustJanS
The recipe is simple, the flavour is excellent-our chicken chops were juicy and tender and the coating stayed on! IThe coating has a lovely texture that really added to the dish. I was tempted to just use milk rather than open a container of long life cream, but I decided to do it the right way and I'm sure this thick egg wash was the secret to the great finish! I made a half recipe with 4 skinless chicken thigh chops and reduced the butter to about 1 tablespoon in an effort to reduce the high fat count.
- 1 1⁄2 kg chicken pieces
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup cream or 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 60 g butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Dry chicken pieces with paper towels.
- Combine curry powder & salt & rub well into chicken until evenly coated.
- Beat egg & cream together. Combine flour & sesame seeds.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture and then into flour mixture.
- Place in a baking dish lined with foil. Brush chicken lightly with melted butter & bake at 180.C for about 45 mins brushing again with butter halfway through cooking time.