- 3 ounces chicken breasts (or use rotisserie chicken, skin removed)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- 2 whole-grain tortillas
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Make it: Grill, bake, or broil chicken breast until it reaches 165 F, and thinly slice or shred chicken. (To save time, use rotisserie chicken, skin removed.)
- Sautee cocoa powder, cumin and garlic in olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and simmer for another 7 minutes.
- Mix sauce with chicken and serve in tortillas, topped with lettuce.