Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a comfort food, rich and spicy. It goes to picnics and parties well. You can buy Mole in jars at the market. Or see Mole De Woolfe.
- 4 chicken breasts or 1 turkey breast
- 1⁄2 cup storebought mole (or one recipe of Mole De Woolfe)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Mix half of a cup of Chicken broth with half a cup of the Mole.
- Put four half Chicken breasts skin side up in a heavy skillet.
- Add the broth and sauce.
- Cover and let it simmer for about an hour until the chicken is tender basting occasionally.
- Mix some of the juice with more of the Mole if it needs thickining and pour over the chicken.
- This goes great with Rice or shredded and scooped with Tortillas.
Very easy and tasty to boot. My family loves Mole, and this is an easy way to do it. Thanks for putting this on here!