Recipe by T. Woolfe
This is a comfort food, rich and spicy. It goes to picnics and parties well. You can buy Mole in jars at the market. Or see Mole De Woolfe.
- 4 chicken breasts or 1 turkey breast
- 1⁄2 cup storebought mole (or one recipe of Mole De Woolfe)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix half of a cup of Chicken broth with half a cup of the Mole.
- Put four half Chicken breasts skin side up in a heavy skillet.
- Add the broth and sauce.
- Cover and let it simmer for about an hour until the chicken is tender basting occasionally.
- Mix some of the juice with more of the Mole if it needs thickining and pour over the chicken.
- This goes great with Rice or shredded and scooped with Tortillas.