Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cuisine at Home
Make and share this Chicken Miso Soup With Ramen Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1⁄3 cup white miso or 1⁄3 cup red miso
- 8 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken (2 cups)
- 1 cup canned sliced bamboo shoot, drained
- 1 cup canned baby corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over med-high heat; add scallion whites, ginger, and garlic.
- Cook mixture until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add broth and simmer, about 10 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup warm broth into a small bowl; whisk in miso until dissolved.
- Stir broth-miso mixture back into saucepan; decrease heat to medium-low and keep broth at a simmer.
- Stir in chicken, bamboo shoots, corn, carrot, and noodles; cook until chicken and vegetables are heated through and noodles are tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Off heat, stir in spinach.
- Garnish each serving with scallion greens.