Cuisine at Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup white miso or 1/3 cup red miso
- 8 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken (2 cups)
- 1 cup canned sliced bamboo shoot, drained
- 1 cup canned baby corn, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan over med-high heat; add scallion whites, ginger, and garlic.
- 2Cook mixture until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add broth and simmer, about 10 minutes.
- 4Pour 1 cup warm broth into a small bowl; whisk in miso until dissolved.
- 5Stir broth-miso mixture back into saucepan; decrease heat to medium-low and keep broth at a simmer.
- 6Stir in chicken, bamboo shoots, corn, carrot, and noodles; cook until chicken and vegetables are heated through and noodles are tender, 3-5 minutes.
- 7Off heat, stir in spinach.
- 8Garnish each serving with scallion greens.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Miso Soup With Ramen Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 905.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low sodium vegetable broth