Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pol Martin Cookbook: Easy Cooking for Today
Make and share this Chicken Miranda recipe from Food.com.
- whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces, skinned and cleaned
- 1 cup seasoned flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret, blanched
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- banana pepper, thinly sliced (to your liking)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- preheat oven to 373*F (190*C).
- debone chicken thighs and slash leg meat with knife, dredge with flour.
- heat oil in large ovenproof pan. add chicken pieces and cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat.
- season with salt and pepper and turn chicken pieces over, continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes.
- add onions to pan, stir and correct seasoning.
- cover pan and cook 15 minutes in oven.
- remove white meat from pan, and set aside. continue cooking remaining chicken for 10 minutes in oven.
- replace white meat and add ginger. place on burner over medium heat and add all the vegetables cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- mix in soya sauce and simmer several minutes over low heat.