This is very good and simple to make. It needs to marinate overnight or you can make it and freeze the chicken right in the marinade, for OAMC. Simply defrost in the refrigerator overnight. I serve this over couscous, and spoon the broth over the top. NOTE: No need to keep the brown sugar separate, it can be included right into the marinade.
- In a resealable bag, combine garlic, prunes, olives, capers, olive oil, vinegar, wine, bay leaf, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, and add chicken breasts.
- Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour contents of bag into baking dish and top with the brown sugar.
- Bake, spooning the broth over the chicken several times for 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.