1/2 Photos of Chicken Mirabella
Recipe Reader's Note:
This is very good and simple to make. It needs to marinate overnight or you can make it and freeze the chicken right in the marinade, for OAMC. Simply defrost in the refrigerator overnight. I serve this over couscous, and spoon the broth over the top. NOTE: No need to keep the brown sugar separate, it can be included right into the marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a resealable bag, combine garlic, prunes, olives, capers, olive oil, vinegar, wine, bay leaf, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 2Mix well, and add chicken breasts.
- 3Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Pour contents of bag into baking dish and top with the brown sugar.
- 6Bake, spooning the broth over the chicken several times for 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mirabella
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 310.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 25.7 g