Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Also from Take Three and I've not tried it, but it's an interesting blend of flavours!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar or 1 teaspoon palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Rub the chicken breasts with vegetable oil and grill or pan –fry for about 15 minutes, until tender. Allow to rest.
- Pick the mint leaves from the stalks and finely chop half, leaving the rest whole.
- Stir the lime juice and sugar with the fish sauce, until the sugar dissolves. Remove the skin from the chicken and slice the breast finely on the diagonal.
- Toss the chicken, chopped mint and chilli powder in the dressing , pile onto a plate, scatter with the whole leaves and serve.
i loved it, the only thing i left out was the chili powder and subbed some chili pepper instead. I ate it as a wrap and used leftover turkey for it.