Chicken Mint and Coleslaw Wraps
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; sauté 4 1/2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken to a cutting board, and cut into thin strips.
- Combine juice, ginger, sugar, and red pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken strips, coleslaw, mint, and chile, tossing well to coat.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas; roll up. Cut each rolled tortilla in half crosswise.