Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A rich Italian dish, with everything that Italian is about. The sauces, the cheeses, and the spices all rolled into one. Enjoy!! Need the marinara sauce? It will be under Maranara Sauce for Chick. Milano...
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup flour (probably more)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll each chicken breast in flour; dip in beaten egg.
- Roll in bread crumbs to coat well.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken pieces.
- Cook until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Mix marinara sauce and half and half in a small bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons.
- Pour marinara sauce into baking dish.
- Arrange chicken in prepared dish.
- Mix mozzerella, swiss, and parmesan cheeses in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Top with reserved sauce.
- Bake, Loosely covered, until cooked through, about 30 minutes Tip:When Cooking Chicken, don't cook it all the way thru-- leave a little pink.
- This opts for VERY moist meat when it comes out of the oven in the end-- Also good to serve cheese and garlic bread with!
My family liked this dish. It freezes well.