1 hr 5 mins
Prissbucket Black's Note:
I had this dish several times at Red Robin, and decided that it would be too easy to make! Spend a few minutes the day before you want to serve this dish, then it takes about half an hour on the following day. When eaten with the fettucini alfredo noodles, each of the vegetables takes on a new flavor. This is a simple recipe to make for a large party, and everybody wants the recipe for the whole shebang! If we know we have a busy evening, I prepare the marinade and breasts the night before, then it takes just half an hour on the evening of the meal. Do not marinade the chicken for more than the 24 hour period, though. The marinade for the chicken is also good with steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The day before serving, open 7-up to flatten.
- 2That evening, blend flattened 7-up, soy sauce and garlic salt/ powder.
- 3Add chicken to above sauce, to marinate overnight.
- 4The next evening, grill chicken breasts slowly on the barbeque.
- 5At same time, cook fettucini noodles according to package directions.
- 6Heat Alfredo sauce in microwave.
- 7Steam broccoli flowers for 2-3 minutes.
- 8Serve with tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Milano
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 8192.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 40.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: