Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had this dish several times at Red Robin, and decided that it would be too easy to make! Spend a few minutes the day before you want to serve this dish, then it takes about half an hour on the following day. When eaten with the fettucini alfredo noodles, each of the vegetables takes on a new flavor. This is a simple recipe to make for a large party, and everybody wants the recipe for the whole shebang! If we know we have a busy evening, I prepare the marinade and breasts the night before, then it takes just half an hour on the evening of the meal. Do not marinade the chicken for more than the 24 hour period, though. The marinade for the chicken is also good with steak.
- The day before serving, open 7-up to flatten.
- That evening, blend flattened 7-up, soy sauce and garlic salt/ powder.
- Add chicken to above sauce, to marinate overnight.
- The next evening, grill chicken breasts slowly on the barbeque.
- At same time, cook fettucini noodles according to package directions.
- Heat Alfredo sauce in microwave.
- Steam broccoli flowers for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
Hi Prissbucket Black. What a great dish! The mainade is excellent!! The only thing I did different was cut the chicken breasts into strips and marinated it about 4 hours then pan-fried them about 4 minutes per side. The chicken was very moist and tender. We loved the combination of the alfredo sauce, broccoli, tomatoes and artichoke hearts. Thank you so much for sharing.