Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I know I have tried this, since I wrote it out on an index card, but for the life of me, I don't remember it. I know I must have liked it, since I NEVER bothered to hand write the recipe onto a card if I didn't! I'll be trying it again, but here it is for the rest of you.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian cut green beans
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Rub garlic all over chicken pieces, sprinkle with basil, red pepper (if used), salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken pieces in oil.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Uncover, add beans, cook over medium heat 15 - 20 minutes.
- Stir in cream. DO NOT BOIL.
simple and very good.