1/1 Photo of Chicken Milanese (Olive Garden Copycat)
Olive Garden's Chicken Milanese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
SAUCE and PASTA
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1FLATTEN chicken breasts betwen 2 sheets of plastic wrap by pounding gently until chicken is approximately 1/2-inch thick.
- 2WHISK eggs and milk together in a flat-bottom bowl.
- 3MIX breadcrumbs, cheese, fresh parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic and pepper. Transfer to a flat plate.
- 4DREDGE chicken in flour, coating both sides. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, coating both sides. Dredge in breadcrumb mixture, coating completely on both sides. Set aside.
- 5MELT butter in sauce pan over medium heat.
- 6ADD minced garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add flour and stir until well-blended.
- 7ADD white wine, chicken broth, heavy cream and cheese. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until mixture starts to thicken.
- 8ADD roasted garlic, pepper and salt. Stir until well blended.
- 9ADD tomatoes and spinach to sauce and allow to simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes, stiring frequently.
- 10HEAT olive oil in frying pan over medium-high heat. Add breaded chicken to pan and cook until both sides are golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- 11ADD cooked, drained tortellini pasta to sauce and blend well.
- 12TRANSFER chicken to a large platter and serve with hot, creamy tortellini.
- 13GARNISH with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Milanese (Olive Garden Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1150.2
- Calories from Fat 707
- Total Fat 78.5 g
- Saturated Fat 39.3 g
- Cholesterol 392.6 mg
- Sodium 1479.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 54.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: