Cook1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is from the Pacific Islands. Marinating time is not included in the prep or cooking times.
- Drain liquid from canned pineapple into a small mixing bowl.
- Add soy sauce and ginger and stir.
- Pour the mixture into 8x8 baking dish and place chicken inside.
- turning once to coat both sides.
- Marinade for at least and hour but as long as overnight.
- Sprinkle pineapple, onion and coconut on top of chicken
- Place in oven and bake at 350 F for about an hour and a quarter.
- Serve on rice.