- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 chicken breast halves, boneless,skinless
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together salsa, juices, yogurt, salt, and mustard.
- Pour over chicken; cover and refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken and reserve marinade.
- Broil in pan 5 to 6 inches from heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and and brush with reserved marinade mixture.
- Broil for 15 minutes more.