Had just a few things in the fridge the other night and came up with this. Surprisingly, it was really good and even my DSs ate every bit on their plates. I used more than 2 cups of cheese however, because in my house, everything goes better with cheese! I topped this with guacomole, more sour cream, more cheese, lettuce, chopped tomatoes and onions. I also served it with refried beans to round it out. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken breasts (either on the stove or in the oven) until all of the pink is gone.
- 2Either shred or dice the chicken once it's cool.
- 3Mix sour cream and taco seasoning together.
- 4Spray 9x13 pan with Pam and place a layer of tortillas on the bottom.
- 5I used two tortillas and then cut a third in half so the bottom is completely covered.
- 6Spread 1/3 of the sour cream mixture on tortillas.
- 7Layer 1/3 of the chicken on top and cover with 1/3 of the cheese.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Cover with foil and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- 10Remove foil and bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mexican Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.0
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 467.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 28.0 g