I have not met anyone yet who hasn't LOVED this dish. It is from my favorite cookbook, Simply Delicious Cooking. Enjoy! The picture I posted is actually the picture from the cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup peach slices (if using canned, drain well)
- 6 ounces brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1RASPBERRY COULIS: Puree raspberries in a food processor.
- 3Discard pulp and seeds.
- 4Using 3 cups of the raspberry juice, mix the cornstarch, sherry and sugar together.
- 5Heat slowly until sauce thickens.
- 6Set aside.
- 7CHICKEN MELBA: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8Pound each breast flat.
- 9Top with peach slices and cheese.
- 10Roll to fill the breast, secure with toothpicks if needed.
- 11Place on a greased sheet and brush chicken with butter.
- 12Place in oven and bake 15 minutes.
- 13Pour heavy cream into Raspberry Coulis and simmer 5 minutes.
- 14Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Melba (Stuffed chicken with peaches and brie)
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.8
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 309.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 38.8 g