Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
made with ground chicken thighs instead of lamb
Make and share this Chicken Meatloaf Gyros recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb skinless chicken thigh, ground
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- mix all ingredients (except broth) and shape into a loaf, and place into large loaf pan.
- pour broth over the loaf and bake 1 hour at 350.