Once you try these, you'll never go back to beef meatballs.(Well, maybe YOU will!) I searched all over the Internet for chicken meatballs, and found these on eatchicken.com. The texture is much lighter than regular meatballs,and they are downright tasty! Haven't used beef for spaghetti since,and I found this over 2 years ago. The recipe also came with a sauce, but I figured that everyone has their own favorite marinara sauce already. Enjoy!
- Place ground chicken,egg,1/2 cup Parmesan,bread crumbs, garlic,oregano and 1/2 tsp salt in a medium bowl.
- Knead mixture together with hand till evenly combined.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
- In large non-stick skillet,warm olive oil over high heat.
- Place meatballs in pan,up to 8 at a time,and cook until all sides are browned,approximately 8 minutes for each meatball.
- Remove with slotted spoon,and add to your favorite spaghetti sauce.