1/4 Photos of Chicken Meatballs For Spaghetti and Meatballs
HEP MEP's Note:
Once you try these, you'll never go back to beef meatballs.(Well, maybe YOU will!) I searched all over the Internet for chicken meatballs, and found these on eatchicken.com. The texture is much lighter than regular meatballs,and they are downright tasty! Haven't used beef for spaghetti since,and I found this over 2 years ago. The recipe also came with a sauce, but I figured that everyone has their own favorite marinara sauce already. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ground chicken,egg,1/2 cup Parmesan,bread crumbs, garlic,oregano and 1/2 tsp salt in a medium bowl.
- 2Knead mixture together with hand till evenly combined.
- 3Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
- 4In large non-stick skillet,warm olive oil over high heat.
- 5Place meatballs in pan,up to 8 at a time,and cook until all sides are browned,approximately 8 minutes for each meatball.
- 6Remove with slotted spoon,and add to your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Meatballs For Spaghetti and Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 155.0 mg
- Sodium 667.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 28.1 g