Chicken Meatballs and Rocket over Fettuccini
- Combine the first 8 ingredients (onion through to salt and pepper) . Form into walnut sized balls, coat lightly with flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium hea tand cook the meatballs in batches for 5-6 minutes per batch. As they cook, remove and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for 3 minutes, then add the tomato sauce and cook a further 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the meatballs to the pan and heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccini according to package directions, drain and divide between two plates.
- Top each serve with a handful of rocket and the meatballs and sauce and serve.