Recipe by Pvt Amys Mom
Quick & Easy!! Baked ground chicken meatballs with jack cheese in them - These are REALLY good!!! The original recipe said to serve with spaghetti sauce and angel hair pasta but quite honestly, I think they are too good alone to cover with sauce! Tonight we will have them with stuffed zucchini and salad - Yum Yum !!!
Top Review by Gail the Chef
These were good, not fantastic. I found that two tablespoons of breadcrumbs were not enough. The mixture was very wet. I added a total of 6 tablespoons. And even though I am not a salt eater, it needed salt. I will make them again, but will add a quarter teaspoon of salt.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese (in small cubes)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Mix with all other ingredients.
- Form into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 400 degrees for 16-18 minutes
- (We use an ice cream scoop and get about 12 meatballs, you can roll them and get 24 or so). Servings are figured on making 12 meatballs, 3 per person.