You can find a video on how to make this at www.digitalcookbook.tv Taken from Womans Day Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup scallion (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1To make meatballs: Mix ingredients in a bowl; form into 32 meatballs, do not make too big or they will not cook through in time.
- 2Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add meatballs and cook 3 minutes or until golden, do not crowd so use a big pan or make in batches, remove to a plate.
- 4Add mushrooms to skillet; cook for about 3 minutes, stirring often, until lightly browned.
- 5Stir in sherry (if using); cook 30 seconds.
- 6Stir in gravy and meatballs, cover and simmer 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- 7Remove from heat, stir in sour cream and scallions.
- 8Serve over egg noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Meatball Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.2
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 142.7 mg
- Sodium 1374.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 35.7 g