1/7 Photos of Chicken Maryland
1 hr 20 mins
A tasty chicken and vegie dish, from American Diabetes Association. Feel free to use any combination of fresh vegies equaling 4 cups. Serve with cooked brown rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place flour, salt, pepper and paprika in a zippered plastic bag.
- 2Add chicken thighs and shake to coat.
- 3Add olive oil to a large nonstick skillet and place over medium heat. Add chicken thighs and brown on all sides.
- 4Add broth, bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer; cover, and cook 30 minutes.
- 5Add vegetables, cover and cook until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Maryland
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 282.3 mg
- Sodium 327.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 70.1 g