Clifford Boren's Note:
Very easy to make. Quick too. Serve with a small green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound the chicken breasts until they are about 1/4 inch thick.
- 2Coat breasts lightly in flour.
- 3In large skillet heat 1 tbs oil.
- 4Add carrot and cook about 2 or 3 minutes.
- 5Add pepper strips, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and cook stirring about 4 minutes.
- 6Put on two plates and keep warm.
- 7In the same skillet, heat the remaining oil, then add chicken and cook about 3 minutes per side, or until pink no longer exists.
- 8Place chicken on top of veggies.
- 9Put Marsala and thyme into skillet.
- 10Heat for a minute, deglazing the pan.
- 11Pour over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala with Thyme and Deliciousness
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.0
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 109.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 28.6 g