Recipe by Geema
Get ready to take a bow when you serve this fabulous chicken dish along with some garlic smashed potatoes.
Top Review by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This recipe was just "DELICIOUS"... Make it at your next dinner party for someone special, and you will shine for sure! I served this recipe with linguine tossed with sauteed garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper..YUM is all I can say!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach
- 3⁄4 cup marsala wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of wax paper, and pound to 1/4 inch thick with a meat mallet.
- Dust chicken with flour, salt, pepper and Italian seasonin.
- In a skillet, fry chicken in olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook about 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through, but not over done.
- Set aside, and keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt the butter over medium heat; add mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes and cook for approximately 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add wine and cook for 6 more minutes.
- Mix in spinach, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Serve over chicken.