Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Recipe is from Southern Living.
- 226.79 g package vermicelli
- 29.58 ml butter
- 226.79 g packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 85.04 g finely chopped prosciutto
- 709.77 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml frozen baby English pea, thawed
- 304.75 g can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 283.49 g containerrefrigerated light alfredo sauce
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 59.14 ml marsala
- 0 shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and prosciutto, and saute 5 minutes.
- Stir together mushroom mixture, chicken, next 5 ingredients, and 1/2 cup cheese; stir in pasta. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly.