Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Olive Garden's Chicken Marsala
Make and share this Chicken Marsala (Olive Garden Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- POUND chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4-inch thickness.
- COMBINE flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- HEAT oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breast on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook the other side, then add mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces (CAUTION: a small flame will appear upon adding).
- COVER and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- TRANSFER to a serving plate.