1/1 Photo of Chicken Marsala for Two - Easy
Chicken Marsala has an elegant restaurant type of taste. You are cooking out the alcohol and will be left with a wonderful flavor! There are many slight variations that I've tried and I decided to create my own simple version:-) You can buy the cheapest Marsala wine in the store for about $5:-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1/3 cup olive oil & butter in a medium to large frying pan on medium heat.
- 2place 1/4 cup of olive oil in a freezer bag or container along with the italian bread crumbs.
- 3throw the chicken in the bag and shake.
- 4place 1 tbsp of oregano on a plate and coat one side of the breast. place that side in the heated pan.
- 5while browning sprinkle 1 tbsp of oregano on top of breast.
- 6turn chicken over when the 1st side is brown.
- 7add mushrooms, wine, vinegar & cook for 5 minutes covered.
- 8add the parmesan & turn the heat down on low until the chicken is cooked through (about 10 min.).
- 9serve as is or with a cream based pasta dish.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala for Two - Easy
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1210.5
- Calories from Fat 929
- Total Fat 103.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 164.9 mg
- Sodium 558.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 36.6 g