Yum!! Serve with a hunk of crusty bread and dinner is served!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half (pounded evenly )
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry marsala wine
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minded
- 12 ounces whole wheat fettuccine, cooked per package directions
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1In shallow dish, combine flour, thyme and pepper.
- 2Coat chicken in flour mixture; reserve remaining flour mixture.
- 3In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- 4Add chicken; cook until browned and internal temperature reaches 165*, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- 5Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- 6In same skillet, add wine; stir to scrape browned bits from bottom of pan.
- 7Stir reserved flour mixture into broth.
- 8Add broth, mushrooms, onion and garlic; bring to boil.
- 9Reduce heat and simmer stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender and sauce thickens, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 10Place pasta in large serving bowl; season with pepper.
- 11Thinly slice chicken.
- 12Add chicken, sauce, and spinach to pasta; toss until well combined.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 115.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 42.9 g