Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not yo' mama's mushroom soup chicken.
Make and share this Chicken Marsala Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons dried mushroom soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Wondra Flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice
- 3 tablespoons marsala wine
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks.
- In casserole dish, combine broth, chicken, mushrooms, rice, soup mix, flour and wine.
- Top with cheese and cover.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed and cheese is bubbly.
This was good, but was missing something. Next time I will add more wine, garlic and maybe some butter. Definitley worth making again. Thanks!