Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the olive garden website. I like to toss my cooked pasta into the sauce for the last minute of cooking.
- 32 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour ("Wondra" preferably) or 1⁄4 cup Wondra Flour ("Wondra" preferably)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4" even-thickness.
- mix the flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Dredge chicken pieces in the flour mixture, and shake off excess.
- Heat both oil and butter in pan over medium heat.
- Cook the breasts on medium for 2 two minutes on the first side, just until lightly brown.
- Flip breasts over and add the mushrooms.
- Cook for 2 more minutes and stir the mushrooms.
- Add the Marsala, cover and simmer for about ten minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate.
Very EASY!! My family can't believe I can now make these wonderful dishes at home. THANKS so much.