From the olive garden website. I like to toss my cooked pasta into the sauce for the last minute of cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4" even-thickness.
- 2mix the flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- 3Dredge chicken pieces in the flour mixture, and shake off excess.
- 4Heat both oil and butter in pan over medium heat.
- 5Cook the breasts on medium for 2 two minutes on the first side, just until lightly brown.
- 6Flip breasts over and add the mushrooms.
- 7Cook for 2 more minutes and stir the mushrooms.
- 8Add the Marsala, cover and simmer for about ten minutes.
- 9Transfer to serving plate.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala - Ala Olive Garden
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.0
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 175.6 mg
- Sodium 663.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 49.7 g