Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the olive garden website. I like to toss my cooked pasta into the sauce for the last minute of cooking.
- Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4" even-thickness.
- mix the flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Dredge chicken pieces in the flour mixture, and shake off excess.
- Heat both oil and butter in pan over medium heat.
- Cook the breasts on medium for 2 two minutes on the first side, just until lightly brown.
- Flip breasts over and add the mushrooms.
- Cook for 2 more minutes and stir the mushrooms.
- Add the Marsala, cover and simmer for about ten minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate.