Top Review by jlsergent
I just made this just now. I am removing it from my cookbook. It was terrible. It barely had a marsala taste because of the 1/2 cup of oil (butter and olive oil) that the chicken is cooked in. The marsala sauce shouldn't be basically nothing but grease. I couldn't even eat this recipe. The grease make me sick!Now, possibly if you remove the ckn from the oil and butter, THEN add the wine and maybe some mushrooms, garlic, etc, it would be fine, but the amount of oil in this recipe just ruins it!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marsala wine
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine eggs and milk.
- Dips chix breasts in mixture.
- Combine breadcrumbs and paremsan cheese.
- Dip breasts into mixture to coat.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Melt butter and olive oil over low-med heat in wide-enough skillet.
- Put breasts in skillet and cook for 3 mintes each side.
- Add marsela wine and cooke breasts 10 minutes each side, covered.
- Add more wine if needed.