1/1 Photo of Chicken Marsala
This recipe came from Redbook's Wise Woman's Diet. It is a very simple recipe for Chicken Marsala. It doesn't include any mushrooms or anything fancy and it's been one of our family favorites for a long time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper until 1/4" thick.
- 2Place flour and salt in a large zip top bag and shake to mix well.
- 3Add chicken breasts and shake to coat.
- 4Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat being careful not to burn it.
- 5When butter is melted, add chicken and brown lightly on both sides, about 5 minutes each side.
- 6Add marsala wine and simmer for about five minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.5
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 440.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g