1/1 Photo of Chicken Marsala
There are many, many different variations of chicken marsala. This has a tomato based sauce that has a wonderful flavor. We usually double to sauce because it is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice chicken into thin pieces, dredge in flour, salt and pepper.
- 2Heat olive oil on medium heat and saute garlic.
- 3Add chicken and quickly saute until brown, remove.
- 4Turn heat to high and deglaze pan with wine.
- 5Reduce heat to medium, cook 2-3 minutes to remove alcohol.
- 6Stir in tomato sauce and oregano, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Add mushrooms.
- 8Cook 2-3 minutes until mixture bubbles.
- 9Return chicken to pan and cook for 4 minutes.
- 10Serve over buttered pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 481.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 57.1 g