Recipe by Petite Mommy
Easy, healthy, delicious! A family favorite that's a smart choice for feeding your family the healthy way!
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock, fat skimmed from top
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced (fresh or canned)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together pepper, salt, and flour. Coat chicken with seasoned flour.
- In heavy-bottomed skillet, heat oil. Place chicken breasts in skillet and brown on both sides, then remove and set aside.
- To skillet, add wine and stir until heated. Add juice, stock, and mushrooms. Stir, reduce heat, and cook for about 10 minutes, until sauce is partially reduced.
- Return browned chicken breasts to skillet. Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Cover and cook for about 5–10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve sauce over chicken. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.