Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Olive Garden copy cat
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano and blend well.
- Heat the oil and butter in skillet until bubbling lightly.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour and shake off the excess.
- Cook the chicken on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly brown.
- As you turn the breasts to the second side to cook, add the mushrooms around the chicken pieces.
- Cook about 2 more minutes, until lightly browned on the second side.
- Stir the mushrooms.
- When the second side is lightly browned, add the wine around the pieces.
- Cover the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes.