Easy and good. Serve this at any dinner party.
Make and share this Chicken Marsala recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package white mushrooms
- 1 cup low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup dried parsley, divided
- 2⁄3 cup marsala wine
- Combine flour with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Reserve 2 tsp of flour-seasoning mixture.
- Add chicken to flour-seasoning mixture and coat.
- Heat a large skillet; add butter and olive oil.
- Add chicken and fry until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet and add garlic with mushrooms. Add more oil if needed and cook until mushrooms are brown.
- Add 1/2 cup of broth. Reduce heat and add marsala wine. Whisk in remaining broth and reserved flour-seasoning mixture. Bring to boil.
- Return chicken to pan. Add parsley and cook all for 20 minutes. (Sometimes I do not add the extra 2 tsp flour--if you like sauce thin. leave it out).