1/1 Photo of Chicken Marsala
Chef #644463's Note:
Easy and good. Serve this at any dinner party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package white mushrooms
- 1 cup low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dried parsley, divided
- 2/3 cup marsala wine
- 1Combine flour with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Reserve 2 tsp of flour-seasoning mixture.
- 2Add chicken to flour-seasoning mixture and coat.
- 3Heat a large skillet; add butter and olive oil.
- 4Add chicken and fry until brown, about 5 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken from skillet and add garlic with mushrooms. Add more oil if needed and cook until mushrooms are brown.
- 6Add 1/2 cup of broth. Reduce heat and add marsala wine. Whisk in remaining broth and reserved flour-seasoning mixture. Bring to boil.
- 7Return chicken to pan. Add parsley and cook all for 20 minutes. (Sometimes I do not add the extra 2 tsp flour--if you like sauce thin. leave it out).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.0
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 640.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning
low-sodium low-fat chicken broth