1/1 Photo of Chicken Marsala
I have used chicken breasts, and leg quarters, both come out delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large plastic food bag combine chicken, flour, salt and pepper. Shake and coat chicken thoroughly.
- 2In large skillet brown chicken in oil, 5 mins per side, remove. Set aside, no need to keep warm.
- 3In same skillet, cook & stir mushrooms and garlic 2-3 minutes, or until garlic is cooked to preferred doneness.
- 4Stir in tomatoes (drained and chopped), tomatoe sauce, wine and basil.
- 5Simmer 1 - 2 minutes.
- 6Return chicken to skillet, Spoon sauce over it, so that it is fully 'sauced' over.
- 7Cover, simmer for at least 5 minutes Turn chicken once during cooking. More if preferred.
- 8Serve hot over linquine or other pasta of choice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.9
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 717.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 48.0 g