1 hr 15 mins
Michael Matta's Note:
Very excellent recipe for chicken Marsala. The family loves it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roasting Garlic-------------------.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Cut the top of a whole bulb of garlic, place in a small cookie sheet or oven-capable pan.
- 4Pour a small amount of oil on top of the bulb and heat in oven for 30 minutes.
- 5When done, let cool- you should be able to just squeeze the cloves right out of the bulb.
- 6Cooking the Chicken Marsala----------------.
- 7Pat dry chicken and between cellophane or wax paper pound flat with a mallet- salt and pepper each breast.
- 8Dredge chicken in eggs and then flour.
- 9Place 2 tablespoons of oil in pan and fry chicken until brown on both sides.
- 10When done place chicken aside.
- 11Heat mushrooms and shallots until mushrooms are done and shallots turn transparent.
- 12Mix in the pan the wine, broth and roasted garlic.
- 13Place the chicken back in pan, bring to a boil and cover and simmer for 35 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- 14Mix the cornstarch and cold water, pour in pan until you reach desired thickness, garnish with parsley and serve with noodles or mash potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.8
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 162.6 mg
- Sodium 348.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 30.5 g