Recipe by JeriBinNC
I love the way they make Chicken Marsala at Carraba's. I came up with this as a copycat version. It's not grilled like theirs is, but you could, of course, grill your chicken. I'm just lazy. ;-)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3⁄4-1 cup marsala
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken till golden on both sides.
- Remove chicken and reduce heat to low.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, onion, prosciutto, and rosemary. Saute till softened.
- Stir in Marsala and bouillon cube, scraping to loosen any brown bits.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover, and simmer about 30 minutes or till chicken is done. Add water if the sauce gets too thick.