Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and scrumptious dish.
- 1814.36 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 11 pieces
- 118.29 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml nonfat milk
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 354.88 ml parmesan seasoned bread crumbs
- 59.14 ml butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced and crushed
- 453.59 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 88.74 ml olive oil
- 709.77 ml marsala wine
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 28.39 ml onion flakes
- 28.39 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 28.39 ml parsley flakes
- 59.14 ml cream sherry
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and italian seasoning.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Melt butter in large pan over medium high heat and add mushrooms and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Add olive oil to pan and brown chicken 2 to 3 minutes each side over medium heat.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- To pan add marsala, broth, onion, lemon juice, parsley, sherry, and cornstarch.
- Whisk together until well combined and return chicken and mushrooms to pan.
- Simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.