Vicki Q's Note:
Easy and scrumptious dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 11 pieces
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced and crushed
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 cup onion flakes
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 cup parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup cream sherry
- 1Dredge chicken breasts in flour.
- 2Whisk together eggs, milk, and italian seasoning.
- 3Dip chicken in egg mixture, then dredge in breadcrumbs.
- 4Melt butter in large pan over medium high heat and add mushrooms and garlic.
- 5Saute for 3 minutes, then remove from pan and set aside.
- 6Add olive oil to pan and brown chicken 2 to 3 minutes each side over medium heat.
- 7Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- 8To pan add marsala, broth, onion, lemon juice, parsley, sherry, and cornstarch.
- 9Whisk together until well combined and return chicken and mushrooms to pan.
- 10Simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.5 mg
- Sodium 530.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 44.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: