Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and scrumptious dish.
Make and share this Chicken Marsala recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 11 pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced and crushed
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄8 cup onion flakes
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄8 cup parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup cream sherry
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and italian seasoning.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Melt butter in large pan over medium high heat and add mushrooms and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Add olive oil to pan and brown chicken 2 to 3 minutes each side over medium heat.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- To pan add marsala, broth, onion, lemon juice, parsley, sherry, and cornstarch.
- Whisk together until well combined and return chicken and mushrooms to pan.
- Simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.