Valerie in Florida's Note:
My very own recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour with salt and pepper.
- 2Dredge chicken breasts in egg, then add to flour mixture.
- 3Heat butter and oil in pan over medium-medium high heat.
- 4Saute' chicken breasts a few minutes on each side. Do not cook all the way through.
- 5Take out chicken, add garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Then add the mushrooms and saute' until brown.
- 6Add marsala wine and deglaze the pan.
- 7Add beef broth and simmer for approximately 15 minutes.
- 8Add chicken back into th pan, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 9Serve with either rice or egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.9
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 162.4 mg
- Sodium 1317.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 37.7 g