Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr
A Filipino recipe.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut up chicken.
- Mix orange juice, soy sauce, orange marmalade, peach preserves, pepper and salt together.
- Marinate chicken in mixture for 2 hours.
- bake chicken in 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for 45 minutes.
- Turn chicken.
- Bake 15 minutes more.
I had to cut this down to just 1 bone-in breast. Unfortunately, my grocery store didn't have peach preserve so I just left it out. That being said, this was a very tasty chicken. I used seasoned salt and lemon pepper. Now I'm going to have to go and buy a whole chicken and try it on that. YUM!! Made for Zaar's Newest Star Tag Game 2012.